What could be better than a relaxing stay with a wine tasting session in the heart of the Tuscan countryside? You can combine the two by booking at the village of Artimino.
Guests can choose from a selection of comfortable single, two and three room apartments that are nestled in the wonderful Tuscan countryside of Carmignano, just 30 km from Florence.
So, of course, there are plenty of opportunities for sampling a range of fine wines that have been produced on the estate itself.
Throughout the year, special tastings of varying durations are available. You can select either an hour or a two and a half hour tasting.
These special offers will enable guests to combine the pleasures of fine wines and haute cuisine or a guided tour of the cellar.
The wine tasting sessions must be booked in advance and are available in English and in Italian.
- Wine Tasting Classic: a guided tasting of the wines from the Tenuta di Artimino. Duration: about 1 hour;
- Artimino Wine Experience: a wine tasting with your private sommelier. Duration: around 1 and a half hours;
- Wine Class: a wine course given by one of our sommeliers. Duration: around 2 hours;
- Chic Nic: an inviting picnic with a wine tasting;
- Artimino Grand Tour: a visit to the vineyard and a wine tasting. Duration: approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes;
- Winter picnic: a picnic beside the fireplace with your private sommelier. Duration: around 2 hours;
- Gourmet Experience: a delicious lunch at the Biagio Pignatta. Duration: around 2 and a half hours;
- Picnic Basket: a tasty outdoor picnic.
Thanks to the presence of the Biagio Pignatta Restaurant right inside the village, you will always have the opportunity to combine your love of good quality wines with some fine dining.
The restaurant serves a gourmet cuisine based entirely on locally sourced produce that pays homage to the wonderful local culinary traditions accompanied by flashes of modern inspiration.
The perfect location for a gourmet weekend of food and wine which you can experience close to Florence and the surrounding area.